Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Prequel

Introduction, Sort of:

So I began a whole blog page without explaining to the readers why this is important for me to write and them to read. It seems as though I was so anxious to start talking about health care and other issues facing the field of clinical medicine as well as medical research, I didn't formerly address the readers.

I am writing with a pseudonym not because I really wish to stay completely anonymous but because a name wouldn't change the content. I really want the focus to be on the content.

This blog is being written through serious sleep deprivation and in between intense studying (I am currently taking Neuroscience), yet I feel the incessant need to voice my opinion about all things medical. I hope that each of you, whether you agree or disagree with my opinions, comment and allow your own voices to be heard. Many times we get lost in books and we forget all about the life around us and how it relates to the field of medicine.

Thanks for reading in advance!

No comments: